COVID-19 REOPENING PROTOCOLS
For your convenience, Animal Wellness Center will continue to provide “curbside” services. Please utilize this service as this will help maintain social distancing and allow us to maximize helping our patients.
In an effort to minimize exposure and maximize safety regarding COVID, Animal Wellness Center will institute the following protocols, effective July1, 2021:
- Appointments with Dr. DiLeva will be limited to one human per appointment coming into the building with their pet.
- In an effort to accommodate all of our clients and their pets, we ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. This will help us proceed efficiently and on time.
- When you arrive in the parking lot, please call 610-558-1616 to let us know you are here.
- We will instruct you when to bring your pet up the ramp to the front door.
- Properly worn masks are required inside the building.
- Someone will take your temperature when entering the office.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- In an effort to maintain social distancing within the practice, Dr DiLeva will speak to you in the waiting room and then proceed to evaluate your pet in the examination room with her assistants.
- Dr. DiLeva will return to you in the waiting room and discuss findings and a treatment plan with the pet owner.
- Payment options include cash, check, visa, mastercard and care credit. One of our staff will take your payment to our receptionist and provide you with a receipt.
- For clients that require refills, supplements, or medications, will still pick up at the front door or in the metal box next to the front door. Please call with the payment option prior to arriving.
Thank you for your understanding as we navigate this new terrain.